Thursday, February 25, 2016

Keepin' it Real

Hey guys,
 This is my first post and I am so excited about doing this. I have always thought I had something to offer and a voice to share it but have never used my influence to really connect people and share my heart. You may be asking yourself what this is all about. It's very simple. What the Lord puts on my heart I am going to share here and hope it reaches the hearts that the Lord wants to hear it.

 So here we go...

 First, Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 32 years old, a father of 4, I am in pursuit of my Bachelors in Music Production, and absolutely excited about all that the Lord has planned for me. I grew up in a christian home, went to a christian school, and finished out in homeschool but wasn't always the greatest kid. I was a C student(if I was lucky) and never really had much drive for things educationally. I played soccer for 9 years, been a musician for 18 years, and play multiple instruments. I have been happily married to my high school sweetheart since 2007 and continue to love her more everyday.

 I am telling you all of this to show you that I am just an ordinary guy brought up in an ordinary life in an ordinary world. I want you to know that nothing I say or write comes from any special place. I have no fancy degrees or certificates that qualify me to write anything; just the brain and heart and spirit that the Lord created me with. It really allows me to share from my heart all that He is saying and be able to stand at the end of the day knowing I cannot take credit for any of it; It all comes from Him!

 Today I really just want to send out a message of encouragement that lifts the spirit. Know that God has a purpose and plan for you for today. Too many times we know that there is a big picture for our lives but we fail to consider that everyday has a purpose and all those little plans add up to what our big purpose is. We can look at the puzzle picture on the front of the box but we will never see it come to life unless we take one piece at a time and put it in place. Let God worry about the big picture and allow yourself to look for the everyday puzzle pieces that give purpose to you "now" situation. When we can do this we will see purpose in everyday of our life and feel a sense of purpose and achievement; and who doesn't want to feel great everyday!

 So keep this in mind while you are working or cooking or napping, Today has a purpose. Ask the Father what that purpose is and accomplish that purpose today because tomorrow will bring about another puzzle piece and before you know it you will be fulfilling you purpose and accomplishing the big picture.

Keepin' it Real
Daniel B.

No comments:

Post a Comment